zaterdag 1 september 2012

Taking care of myself

The first step was going to the doctor. I know now for sure I am bi polair with an anxiety disorder. Step 2 will be waiting for a letter to get an appointment for a therapist. And further more take good care of myself. For me this means eat healthy and sport. Two things that are at the moment very difficult for me. In the future I will proberly get cognitive therapy and maybe medication.
I so wish I could get therapy with horses again, but I can not afford it :( I feel really bad about that because untill now that works the very best for me.
I also hope I can find some good body awareness training.
Further more my boyfriend works with me with breathing exercise and energy healing and that brings a bit calm.
So a lot of tools, but still not really handles to grab and work with, what makes the rollercoaster still going up and down again and again and very very fast.
I think I will attack a kiwi...that's healthy....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten