zondag 23 september 2012

Making it harder

Fighting depression is hard. But having a candida infection along with that is even harder. Because no sugar, no yeast, no milkproducts and in my case no glutes....
And what do most people do when the feel down...(just like me) they eat sweet, fa, cream stuff. And living under somebody's else his roof, paying my food, I got no further than staying vegetarian. But eating really healthy was no option any more and before I knew I was eating bad stuff over and over again. And got addicted to sugar big time also.
But fighting against my depressions, made me eat loads of bad stuff and making my body sicker and sicker. And now I come to the point that my body can not take an more and I feel 24/7 tired and completly broken. So this weekend I stopped all the bad stuff because I need to get better, not only in my head, but also my body. So up we go, wat healthy, and no bad stuff.
Friends borrowed me their slowjuicer, so I can drink a lot of green smoothies the coming weeks, to help me clean my body.
It wil be a hell of a fight, but I need to fight it if I want to live my life the way I want it.
But luckely for me I have experience with eating healthy, so I had a good reason to make healthy, yummy stuff. So the freezer holds now 4 raw mango "cheesecakes" :-)
Because I can not live without some sweet stuff every now and than.
And 10 october I will be having my first Shaman voice class! I can't wait! :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten