woensdag 5 september 2012

Survial part 2

Last night I felt so damn empty.... the house was silent and I felt really a bit lost. When boyfriend came online I tried really hard not to be pissed or angry, and eventhough I did not say anything bad, my mind was trying hard not to spit out wat I felt.
Because I felt alone, afraid and forsaken.
When I went to bed after walking the dogs, my little girl woke up. I took her with me and finally after two hours I fell a sleep. And only slept for a short while because little girl woke up again and again.
So for now I already feel completly dead.
But the dogs took their morning walk, little girl her breakfast and now I feel like, now what?
A lot of stupid things to do that have to be my life from now on.... goodie....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten