vrijdag 14 september 2012

Shaman voice workshop

For me going to a workshop, and participate mostly turns out in disappointment. So I stopped a long time ago doing this. But this year I tried again, trying a clanmother yeartraining and also this was nothing for me. So when my heart told me, do the shaman voice workshop, I felt a bit lost. Like uhuh and than you disappoint me again? I had a bit troubles with my own heart I guess.
But because it was the only little voice left that I could hear ánd the fact that 3 months ago I got a message that I should do something with my voice to heal myself and others. I deceided to go anyway and would just see what would happen.
And wow...just wow.... For the first time in months I felt calm, I stepped over my fears, there were NO thoughts in my head.... I was NOT afraid... I felt wonderful, strong, a Goddess. The Goddess that I am.
I was such a wonderful experience to feel me again, me the way that I truly am.
I danced, I danced Haka, and I sang... I sang the song of my soul. And believe me when you do that with others, you become one, the song becomes one.
I am so happy and grateful for this. And most of it, I will continue to do so. I want to do the beginners training and next year the year training, because this awakend something in me, I can do this, I want this, I felt whole, connected, one, me...
And most of all I was not afraid to surrender.
I am grateful from deep within.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten