zondag 9 september 2012

And so it is

Everything goes in ups and downs. I try to make the best of it. The strange thing is, now that I know I am bi polaire I regonize more and more, my moods going down. The frustrating is that I can do nothing about it and I can not pull the brake (yet).
Luckely I had a good weekend. I've been outside a lot, eat a lot of healthy and yummy things, had a lot of good talks, meet interesting people, got motivating ideas and nice invitations. So good things to think about.
I am happy to boyfriend starts to understand that I am sick. That I can not do anything about my moods and that I am not like that on purpose. He takes the time for me. I can now say I feel bad, or I feel my mood going down and I am so grateful and happy he can handle me in those moments. Because he doesn't put me down. He puts a arm around me, talks to me and tries to make my laugh. Eventhough he knows that does not always work.
He keeps on eye on me and takes care of me even when I can be a little bitch. So I feel blessed with this love.
Tomorrow work will start again and all the other things of every day life. Not my favourite things, but I know there is a wind of change in the air so I just take life as it comes, day by day. Like that I can handle it more and my mind stays more calm.
Hopefully this week I get my appointment for therapy so when can go some steps further again.
We'll just keep on waiting.
But for now hot tea, lots of hugs and than some good sleep :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten