maandag 10 september 2012

Key to my soul

Things never happen without a reason, at least that is what I like to believe. No matter how down I am, or how dark my life seems to be, music is always my savior. Like a light shining in the night.
I don't even need to hear it, I can hear it in my soul, in the whispers of the wind or simply just in the energy of living things.
It makes sure I can dance my dance of life.
For my birthday I got a beautiful flute and I love to play it. But with my depresions I forget myself a lot. But I know it is time to kick my own ass and use the key of soul, music!
So I took the flute from the closet and played. And it felt wonderful.
I seem to forget the good things a lot :(
Or at least the things that are for me or make me happy.
In a reading some time ago they said I could heal with my voice and should make music. Play the music of my soul.
Of course I did not pay much attention to what they said and just continued my life.
But this week I got an invatation for a workshop shamanic voice healing and after already getting mail from this man for many years, I deceided it was time to it. Because what can heal me more than something I really love? It's like healing myself with love and I guess there is not better thing than that.
So in the meanwhile I play my flute, enjoy play my singing bowl and really need to start dancing with my drum again. Because I truly start to believe that music can be the key to healing my soul.
My own music, my own dance :-)

My pretty flute :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten