vrijdag 3 februari 2012

She who speaks with Relations ( 3th of February, birds & winter magic)

Today the world covered itself in a white cloak. In just one hour the world was totally white and there for the birds came to look for food in our garden.
I love birds, they are magical and I love their energy. At the moment our garden gets invated by blackbirds and trushes. But also my robin came today together with a friend. So I enjoyed the morning with camera making pictures of the birds in the snow.

Trush looking for snails :-)

One of the many blackbirds.

My little robin friend.

But today I also finally played my flute. Together with my son I spend a wonderful moment playing it and I could really feel the sound of the flute soothing my soul. So more motivation to play more often and take the time to heal myself and enjoy this beautiful gift my loved one gave me.
But I also spend a little time outside today. I got myself some new boots, a warm fluffy coat and yesterday I got a late birthdaypresent, a warm scarf picked out with care, because the one who gave it to me, made sure it was in the colour of the clanmother of this month (orange).

All my warm stuff :-)

I wasn't really planning to go outside but for some time now I go to our barn everytime to see if the barnowls are there and I hope I can take a picture, but everytime when they see me, they fly in their giant birdhouse.
But when I came out of the shower this afternoon and dried my hair, my feeling told me to go outside with my camera because the owls would be there. And yes! there was one there!!!


I was so happy!! I could take photo's easily, so after some shots I went to my special place for a while and say thanks for this wonderful moment.
My place covered in snow.

And than got back inside where I got wonderful inspiration to draw an owl. And some ideas to make for my shop.

My drawn owl :-)

I can really feel I live more in the now and manage to first go in my own energy before I react on others or a situation. The bracelet is a good reminder because this clanmother teaches go to go first in your own energy before you can connect to others. And it really helps me to do it because when I go in my own energy first I can "scan" my feelings, energy etc before I react. Like that I can stay more calm, overthink my answers and learn to listen more to myself and to others.
Yes I really going forward, with little steps, but I enjoy  my surroundings with every step now, even the small steps, I feel more connected and more aware of everything.
Life is magical and I love it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten