dinsdag 14 februari 2012

2 Trainings at one time.

A bit unexpected I give my own training too this year.
I started at midwinter already teaching my boyfriend the ways of nature religion. But after a gathering with my birthday, my friends really thought that my boyfriend should get his training to become a priest of the Goddess too. So last weekend we got together for Imbolc and deceided that he would get also his earth initiation. But suprise was that on other friend wanted to have the training too, so instead of one, I did two initiations last saturday. And I must say it felt really good to be in this energy again. To do what I love so much.

We started with opening the circle and we did some really nice things together, like make a healing stone, asked for healing, we make a snake stick to help us shed our skin.
But for me the most beautiful part of the day was going outside, playing the drum and give the earth initiation to both J and D.
Preparing the table for making soft healing stones.

Learning how to felt (that was a bonus for me that day ;-) )

Once outside it was a wonderful experience to give the initiations.
To hear the heartbeat of the drums. 2 Men both so different in energy.

Me & J.

First I gave J. his initiation, the energy was soft but very strong. I felt al lot of creatures around us.
Once the Goddess took over I could feel the energy become more stronger and stronger. But also the energy of J. The earth energy completly took him over and gave him a lot of power in that moment and touched him very deeply. After that it was D's turn to get the initiation.


Me, D and his sword.

The initiation of D was also very pretty. His energy was more strong, connected to a very old energy.
His roots went very deep and far in many ways. I could feel his connection to the old Gods.
When the earth energy came up I could feel a male presence around us, very strongly.
I was amazing to feel :-)

Freezing around the farm ;-)
It was very very beautiful to do, but we were also very happy to get inside, get warm tea and talk it all over next to the heating ;-)



1 opmerking:

  1. Lieve Thess, wat prachtig. Ademloos heb ik zitten lezen. Wat een indrukwekkende, heerlijke, liefdevolle ervaring.
    Veel liefs,
    Nana X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen