vrijdag 10 februari 2012

The Owl, it took some time but I know now...

I think the owl is a bird that has been in my life eversince I was a little girl. But I never paid much attention to it. Last week I got a box with more of my stuff back and there were amazingly much owls in that box. My training this year also started with an owl (and a mouse hihi) and here on the farm we have owls too and they have my fascination big time. And I am the first one here who got it on camera.
The barn owl really stole my heart, his heartshaped face and his colours of autumn make it my favourite owl.
But yesterday I got a really big message about what the owl means... Of course we associate the owl with wisdom, but I know now there is much more to this beautiful bird and most of all I know why I have the owl in  my life so long. Let's say he kicked my ass that hard, I can not sit for a week...
This was his message:

Owl brings a deep changement on a soul level. He helps you to break with old patterns and helps you to get in contact with that part of you that will help can touch joy and happiness.

Nightcreatures like the owl represent the collective consiousness of menkind, the place of our true knowledge, mystery and magic. In our life we are not aware of these shy birds, but the call, hunt and look, when we are a sleep. We must be awake to understand them and than look at them, so than maybe we can understand theis wisdom.
When an owl crosses your way he predicts big things to happen, traditionally death, probarly the death of a way of life, there is an important passage going to happen. But don't be afraid. It will make a lot of good things happen.
When the owl came into your life, than life tells you that there are secret movements working there way to make good things to come. Just know it will come when the time is there.
You might wish for changement now and might be frustrated because nothing seems to happen. Owl tells you to relax and let the universe do the work for you.
Acting now is not good, just let it happen, because if you take action now you can disturb the way of the univserse. Don't think because you see nothing happening, that there is nothing happening!
Owl makes sure the right movement is happening now, that will bring the right changement in your life.

Working with the soul is digging in our own unconsiousness of the negative patterns inherited by our forfathers/mothers. Because we work with our soul we will run into pain, grieve and bad memories. Replacing the darkness in our soul for light, will help us to to connect with the creating powers of the universe who know our path and can soften it. The changement (and the happiness that comes with it), that the owl brings, is a special, joyfull interaction with yourself and others, that will lead you to deep inner peace in your intire being.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten