dinsdag 31 januari 2012

She who speaks with Relations (31 january, The She-warrior)

Today I was thinking about a training I also want to do. It has been in my mind for 5 weeks now and I have been invited to come and talk about it. My heart really longs to do it, because I feel this year is my year to get myself together, to reclaim my power en rebuild my life again.
And eventhough I don't know my path and I take little steps. I know for sure it is important for me to get into my power again. Like that I can do what I must do.
So I draw a card today with the question if it would be good if I would do this training also.

This was the answer:

She-warrior - She who supports life
Underneath you lies the road of simplicity. The road is more intense than you thougt and you suprise yourself about it's natural course. You notice that in your daily life you get distracted a lot by all kind of messages fired your way. How do you handle this? The She-warrior will show you the way. She guards your focus en asks you to set a goal and go for it. Some souls know from their birth their goal in their life. Others ask themselves what their life-legend is en how they can come closer to this. The She-warrior helps you to strenghten your inner power and to find your task in this life.
For this she uses her magical weapon: The Javelin. A resting javeling stands next beside you vertically and symbolises your strength. When a javelin is thrown away she moves horizontally. This symbolizes your life purpose. Rest and movement form together a Holy Cross, the essence of who you are. Bring rest and movement in balance and experience the legend within you.



This answer makes me think that if I have the change to do the training that I should. So I hope I get the possibility to do it. I just send it out to the universe and hope something good will come out of it.

Today I did went outside but not for meditation or music :S But I did something for my training though... I bought a little silver bracelet. At the training we got a orange bead to put around our wrist. But the wire was to smooth and everytime the knot went out. So I bought a bracelet and attaced the bead with some iron wire to it :-) Like this everytime I get a new bead I can put is on my bracelet and do not lose my beads. I would really be sad if that would happen, because a lot of prayers, wishes and happy thoughts are given to them.


I also got a new book for writing, I got a giftcard for my birthday so I could get the book with my giftcard :-) Like that I got myself a birthday present that will hold an important part of life.



And eventhough I spend not a lot time outside today because of the cold. I got a wonderful experience with a barnowl today. I went to look inside our barn to see if I could find him and I did. But when I send my boyfriend of running to get my camera the owl saw me and flew into house and stayed there. But it was amazing to have an owl fly so close over my head :-)
Again an owl  ;-)

I have a feeling I will see more of him in this yeartraining.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten