zaterdag 12 augustus 2017

I can (be the) change


After months of not writing and going through so much. It is time to pick up my life again.
To really become the best version of myself.

My summer was hectic and crazy and learned me a lot. 

But also pushed me towards stepping up for myself and grab life by the balls and make things work, and make them work NOW.

I want to prove to myself that I can study, provide for my family, heal my pituitarycancer and rock my creativity! I know that sounds like a whole lot, but I know I can do it. And yes all in the same time. Because I am done dying, I want to live!

So these are the plans:

-The 29th of august I start my study, I need to up my level of Swedish so I can go to university to get my diploma as a kindergarten teacher.
-I will keep running, will do yoga and add strength training.
-I will addapt a raw vegan lifestyle so I can heal my pituitary cancer
-I will pick up my nail-art and continue "normal" art
-I will spend time in nature with my camera and start photographing wildlife again. I did this for so many years with so much pleasure and lost it along the way
-I want to learn to play violin
-I will keep a blog about all of this and will try to make vlogs as well.

At this moment I feel motivated, but I am also sick so I will need to find my way and be strong.

For people who are interested in knowing more about my sickness I advice to read this:
http://www.healthline.com/health/pituitary-tumor#overview1

http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/pituitary-gland-tumor/symptoms-and-signs

I will write at least 3 times a week to keep you guys updated ^_^ 

I know, a lot of plans, but living feels so much better than dying ;-)

Love,
Nathalie

You can follow me on instagram as well, you find me as rawdutchyinsweden





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten