zondag 13 augustus 2017

Started my running again

A month or 3 ago I started running again. But I deal with an achilles tendon inflammation every time which makes it difficult. I noticed this time that my achilles did not get inflamed because of running but because of strolling for two whole days.
I guess I am not the type of woman that strolls the whole day at a shopping mall ;-) And not just becauce of the inflammation.

But I am also not the type that gives up easily so this morning I thought it was time to put on my running shoes and get my game on.

It was raining, but I did not let that be a dealbreaker. My husband ran along with me which is nice for motivation. For him it must be really boring because he can run easily 10 kilometres without breaking a sweat and I am already happy to run 5 minutes without spitting up blood. Just to show you the difference hihi.
But I had a good run and was just in time inside before it complelty started to pour down on us.
Tomorrow is a rest day, so i will do some yoga or fitness.



Once back home I eat a big plate of watermelon. I did not manage to stay raw all day today. I still need to find my way with what to eat and not let guided by the rest of the family.
I still need to grow some strenght and leave the cooked food on the side. I did eat healthy stuff but my goal is raw, so better planning for tomorrow :D
I still have two big watermelons to feast on and that makes me happy.
So overall I did not have a bad day.

Love,
Nathalie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten