vrijdag 18 augustus 2017

Grabbing the bull by the horns

For me starting new habbits is really hard. Not because I don't want but sometimes I just can not put myself to it.

Yesterday my husband used a healing technique to help solve some blockades. One of the blockades that my body wanted to solve was grieve and later self abuse. It was quit intense.

But today it made me somehow stronger in my will to go raw and also not to bullshit myself around.
I want to heal and for that I need to work. It is as simple as that.

Like it has to be, on my facebook I got an invite for a 30 day raw challenge. So I accepted to participate with the challenge. We have a garden full with fresh veggies and a forest full with blueberries and raspberries. So I should be able to get far.

For anybody interested in the challenge, you can find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/336404633465957/



What is also a thing for me is spirituality. I am a trained priestess of Avalon and the Goddess. I follow the old ways and nature is my church.
I do not make enough time to practice my skills, my believes and to heal myself in her care and love.

So for me it is a point to work on that too.

Today that starts with honouring the Goddess Ker, Goddess of the harvest and of lammas.

💓

She is a Goddess of abundance.

And in her abundance I will feed myself and honour my body with her blessing.

So far so good, you would say :-)

Love,
Nathalie



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten