maandag 21 augustus 2017

Change of seasons

Slowly autumn is upon us. I can smell it in the air, all the green is lesser green and more and more the land shows shades of yellow and brown.
The bumblebees feast on the last flowers. And everyday it seems like one summer colour is disappearing and makes place for the colours of autumn.
I have to say autumn is my favorite season. I love the colours, the weather, the mushrooms, the falling leaves, it leaves me with a feeling melancholy.
The cranes and all my little birds fly south and some animals prepare for hibernation.
Autumn is also the celtic feast of Mabon, also one of my favorites. The time of the havest.
The time of my beloved fox.





This time autumn not only brings the change of colours and weather for me, but also lets me in on a new chapter of my life.
I will go study, coming friday we will move to a new home, and my second son stops with school.
He would start a study for biology, but the idea of school had put him in such a depression that we had a long talk about it and made de desicion that this is the best for him now.

School is not the answer to all, and centrainly not for every child. At least those are my believes. I am 36 now and only now I found what I want to do in my life.
So i can not blame him for not choosing this road.
He wants to work and that is a good thing.
Also he still needs so much healing and we should give him time for that.



Life is about learning to find your happy place, loving yourself and that is not an easy job. I still struggle with it every day. My pain is a very deep one en build up since I was baby.
You just dont shed it off. I feel like a snake that is shedding her skin. It takes time to get in the new skin and shake the old one off.
But I have time and so does my son.



For now we take things step by step, try to find our way in this big world. Hand in hand, and sometimes by ourselves.



At least wherever I go, I do it wearing my fancy red shoes <3  

1 opmerking:

  1. Autumn is beautful but that many changes at once is hard. I hope everything works out for you & your family!

    Enjoy fall, and take care.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen