maandag 30 januari 2012

She who speaks with Relations (30 January, Little Robin)

Today I find myself quite calm. I can stress about a lot, but somehow my mind made the choice not to do that. Like that I could spend the morning watching my little friend the robin. The robin was the first bird that I saw with the training last friday and today he spend the whole morning in our garden and also very close. I have a special relation with this bird. He always shows up when it is necessary for me to hear that everything will be fine. Because it stayed so close to me this morning I could easily take pictures of him :-)




After friday somehow I have the feeling I let go of more stuff than that I thought. Maybe that is why I feel so calm today. Like some sort of changement has taken place in my heart. I can not really explain.
Today I really wanted to go outside but I did not take the time for myself to do it. Tomorrow I should really do it. Because I feel really like a pussy right now, because I hate the cold, but I know that when I am outside and I go in the energy of Mother Earth I will feel warm. So tomorrow no complaining, just go, dress warm and place my ass in a nice place close to the house between the snowdrops and snow.
Playing my flute, singing, meditation and trying to go deeper within myself. Maybe the robin will come and visit me there too. We will see.
The most important lesson right now is first to connect with myself and than with the others.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten