maandag 6 mei 2013

Out of the forest

I stayed there so long. For about seven years. I am so used to my fox form, walking through the forest, sleeping like a little ball under the bushes. Always together with my male friend. That friend that I love so much. Who helped my through more dark clouds than I can even imagine, who stayed with me and loved me  for all who I am.

But yesterday things changed....We took a long walk in the forest. Way more long than we normally do. And from the forest we came into the dunes. The wind in my face, my nose smelling different smells, my fur being blown by the wind. I felt excitement, but in the moment that I felt the excitment I also felt this sadness coming over me. We came at the top of a dune and sit there together. Leaning against each other, cuddling and looking each other deeply in the eye. And I knew we had to say goodbye.

Tears fell from my eyes and I changed in my human form, and so did he. He told me it was time for the next step, time to leave the forest, and go to my true place and live my destiny on earth. He touched my face so sweetly, he would always be a part of me.
He told me a other man would take care of me. But that he would aways be close because he is a part of me. And than a playfull slap on my butt and I run. I feel this incredible happiness coming over me. I am naked, I feel the wind touch my skin and the sun kissing it. I look over my shoulder where he stands and I see him smiling, he's proud.

I run to the ocean, the first touch of water against my feet. I kneel, let the waves play with my body, feel the sand and the water...I cry, I feel home, eventhough I have no idea what will happen.
I look behind me again, he is still there, and encourages me to go further into the water.
So I do. I go more deep, and feel me taking a different form. Scales over my legs, a tale, I can swim, I am suprised, but still happy.
I smile, look back one more time, and see a little fox walking away, back to the forest, i blow a kiss and than dive into the deep. Following an acient song...a song that fills my heart. A song that hopefully soon will overshadow the pain of losing someone very dear to me.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten