zondag 18 maart 2012

Lost and found?

I curl up next to my daughter, my body protective around her body.
Her little hand in mine. For one moment I feel lost, how on earth did the world forsaken me?
So many difficult choices, so many pain to work out, to face.
I she really all that I have?
I look at her and cry, my sweet little owlet, my heart.
I want the best for you, for your brothers but every choice I have in front of me seems bad.
I need rest, my body is broken and my spirit is about to break.
How can I hold on?
A tear rolls down face, I pray and take the hand of my little owl, Goddess protect us, give me strength, give me inner peace, give me love. Let all be fine, and soon please.
Please let me find the right way, please find me and take me where I got to be....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten